Friday 30 November 2012

OK. So now the year is over, what do I want to achieve next?

So it's now time for me to Eat my Frog!

OK, so I have taken a breath and have jotted a few ideas down on what I would like to look at developing in 2013.

Here it goes.... this is my list:
  • Convert some of our content over to E-pub mobile content
  • Learn how to podcast like a pro!
  • How to embed video evidence into our online RPL system
  • Mahara e-portfolios - Is it worth it for our students?
  • Play with Prezi, but that's it. Too many people are using it and now I'm bored with it.....
  • iPadio? I don't know much about this. I need to look into it....
  • Using social media in learning
  • Captivate and Articulate - update my skills in these softwares to create interactive tutorials and quizzes
  • Update the look and feel of our Moodle. It is not modern enough!
  • Look at mobile learning and video for our RPL system. What can our assessors and students use to validate their work? What are the best mobile apps in achieving this?
  • Can we use Connect Pro to authenticate remote students work, and if so, how will we embed this into our student files or online system?
  • Connect Pro 9.5 update due in mid December. Lots of new and funky features to learn and study to keep up to date. Not a huge learning curve as I have already reviewed it, but I am excited to use and implement the new features.
Stay motivated and keep going...........

No comments:

Post a Comment